How to Play Amazing Grace on the Guitar – step by step chords. Watch the full video below.
Acoustic guitars continue to soar in global popularity. From seasoned guitar players to novices, these instruments do not require electrical amplification. They also have hollow bodies, which effectively amplify the vibrations of the strings. From rock and roll bands to string quartets, acoustic guitars are part of countless orchestras and musical ensembles across the world. They also range in price from a few hundred dollars to well over thousands of dollars. Today, we will showcase the top acoustic guitars under $100 for guitar enthusiasts that want cost-effective instruments.
Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
The Rogue RA-090 Dreadnought is one of the best acoustic guitars under $100. Currently priced at $54.00, this 4 ½ star unit is perfect for beginners and seasoned players. In fact, the body depth and width ensures balanced tones with projection that can be heard across any room. This incredibly affordable acoustic guitar also features a whitewood body, along with the following:
• Great mid-range punch.
• Natio neck for sustainability without losing strength in tone.
• Painted maple bridge and fingerboard that adds true clarity with every note.
• C-shape neck, 1-2/3″ nut width, and 16″ radius for intricate fretboard movements down the 20 frets.
• Nickel hardware, covered tuners, and a truly affordable price for all acoustic guitar lovers.
Lucero LC100 Classical Guitar
The Lucero LC100 Classical Acoustic Guitar is also one of the best acoustic guitars under $100. With its classic and traditional look, this guitar continues to receive stellar industry ratings and customer reviews. Currently priced at $79.00, this unit features a laminated spruce top with mahogany back and sides. This is a great guitar for beginners; however, the case is sold separately.
Here are some more features of this popular acoustic guitar:
• Hardwood fingerboard
• 18 frets
• Black binding
• Chrome Slotted Heat Open-Gear tuners
• Easy handling with traditional guitar look for all acoustic sound enthusiasts.
Carlo Robelli F640 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
The Carlo Robelli F640 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar features classic styling and great playability. Currently priced at $90.00, this top-quality acoustic is budget-friendly and features well-balanced and powerful acoustics. With its traditional dreadnought body style, the unit features a spruce top and agathis sides and back. The acoustic guitar even has a smooth gloss finish of either natural or black for your choice. Here are some more essentials of his popular and cost-effective acoustic guitar:
• 20-fret Rosewood Fingerboard
• Chrome sealed tuning machines with Rosewood Bridge
• Ivory binding, tortoise-style pickguard, and soundhole rosette with full gloss finish.
• The perfect acoustic guitar for students, novices and beginners.
• Okume neck with 25.5″ — scale.
Schoenhut 6-string Acoustic Guitar
The Schoenhut 30″ acoustic guitar is currently priced at $64.00. With its high-glossy lacquer wooden finish, this unit is perfect for beginners and seasoned guitar players alike. With great acoustics and playability, this beautifully handcrafted guitar is highly tunable, lightweight and mobile in design. From band practices to jam sessions at home, you will be amaze at the sound this guitar produces across any room. Here are a few more features of this popular acoustic unit under $100:
• This guitar comes with a convenient carrying case.
• You also get an extra string with this highly popular acoustic.
• Tuning pegs, one pick, and beautiful black and burgundy colors and designs.
• Easily tunable, easily playable, and easy to carry around for live sessions and practices.
These are but a few of the top acoustic guitars under $100. For more information, simply check our extensive list of cost-affordable guitars for all your playing and enjoyment needs.